- To start, you will need the Pivotal API Token and Pivotal Project ID from your account.
- Here: Pivotal API Token Retrieval
- Then take the project idea from the URL of the project you would like to associate:
- Enter both into the fields below.
- NOTE: There is one integration per product (Design History File) in Enzyme. So if you have multiple products managed in the same Pivotal project, you will reuse the same credentials multiple times.
- Once you have successfully linked the accounts, the screen will look as follows.
Once that is setup, checkout How do I use the Pivotal Tracker integration in my workflow?