Once you have set up the Bitbucket integration you can associate merged pull requests with Design Outputs from within the Design Control module.
There are two methods:
- Manually from the Enzyme Design Control UI
- From Bitbucket merge requests
Manually from the Enzyme Design Control UI
In Enzyme proceed to the Design Control Module and select the Product where the Design Output is located.
- Select the Design Output card you would like to trace to a merged pull request.
- Open the Design Output card, observe the button to link to Bitbucket.
- Select the pull request from the list and the modal will close, saving a linkage to the merged code.
Now Enzyme will trace that Design Output to the code that implements it.
From Bitbucket merge requests
- Given you have a branch in Bitbucket, upon creating the pull request insert the Git style cross repository reference slug:
PRODUCTSHORTCODE/DO-#as shown in the following image.
- Including a similar code for an existing Jira issue that is linked to an Enzyme Requirement will create a tracing dependency between the Design Output and Requirement in Enzyme automatically.
NOTE: These can be updated at any time and the webhook fired from Jira will update and Enzyme and Enzyme will remove existing linkages and create new ones. This is particularly helpful for remediation of legacy code bases where tags will be added retroactively to already merged PRs.
If you have any questions, you can reach us through the in-app chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.