Change Requests can be created by users with permission of Quality Owner, Approver and Editor.
1. To create a change request, click on the Change Request button in the secondary navigation menu.
2. In the Change Request pop-up, enter a title, description, and a justification for the change. Click on the drop down arrow to add the desired item(s). If the item added is a document, any previously-entered individual item Change Description can be modified by clicking Edit Change Description.
3. The approvers that will be populated to the change request will be based on the roles and users defined in the Approval Matrix by the admin.
Individual approvers in bold are required and cannot be removed from the Change Request. Roles in bold must have at least one user approving for that role. Individual approvers and roles that are not bold are optional and can be removed. At least one approver (other than yourself) is required.
Once approvers are finalized and when the Change Request is submitted, all listed approvers will receive a notification and must approve the Change Request. Any single approver (or role) can deny the request.
4. If the Admin has implemented the Change Request Analysis Questions (CRAQ), then they must be answered prior to submitting the Change Request for approval.
5. Supporting documents can be uploaded as necessary, and links to other controlled documents can be added as well.
6. The Change Request can be saved as a draft or, if all required fields are complete, can be submitted for approval by clicking Request Approval. The Change Request will then be visible in the Change Request table within the Change Request module.
If you have any questions, you can reach us through the chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.