Admins (Quality Owners) can set Permission levels for users within Enzyme. There are 4 main permission levels: Viewer, Editor, Approver and Quality Owner.
Note: This video was created using V1.23.6. Enzyme is updated weekly so some elements may change.
Manage Permission Levels
Enzyme has four main permission levels that dictate user access to the app and its functionality. The permission levels are cascading - each successive tier of permissions has the permissions of the tier before it.
Tier 1: Viewer
- Only view approved, effective versions of data in the QMS. Viewers cannot see any draft versions of data, nor can they make edits.
Tier 2: Editor
- Can perform all actions a Viewer can.
- Can draft edits and deletions to current documents and other objects within Enzyme
- Can create new documents and other objects within Enzyme.
- Editors cannot approve changes to existing or creation of new documents or data.
- Can review documents.
Tier 3: Approver
- Can perform all actions a Viewer and an Editor can.
- Can approve changes and deletions of existing documents and objects.
- Can create new documents and data. Can review documents.
Tier 4: Quality Owner
- Can perform all actions in Enzyme.
- The following actions can ONLY be performed by a Quality Owner:
- System: Add/Edit Users, Change Company Settings, Change Change Request Analysis Questions (CRAQ), Change Approval Settings, Create/Edit/Delete Products (DHFs)
- Risk Management: Change Risk Matrix, Severity & Probability Levels
- Complaints: Change As Reported/Analyzed Codes
- Document Control: Add/Remove Document Types, Override Document Check Outs
- Training: View Training Matrix, Assign Training
Set Permission Level
To set a user's permission level, click on User Admin under the User Settings.
In the User Admin menu, click Edit for the user in which you are interested. If it's a new user you will have to create a new user.
Under Permission Level select the level you want for that user.
When you are done, click Save.
If you have any questions, you can reach us through the in-app chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.