- Under "Pending Signature Requests" in Dashboard
- From the Notification Bell
- From the Approvals module
When you log into Enzyme, in the Dashboard, the Pending Signature Requests shows you all the items that require action.
The notification bell, shows all your pending signatures, training assignments as well as notifications. You can take action directly from here.
Access the Approvals module under Process in the Navigation menu.
In the Approvals module, by default you will see all the approvals that are pending your review. The Awaiting My Input toggle will be ON.
In the module you will see:
- Records that need your approval
- Person who created the request
- Date it was submitted
- The items that require review and approval
- The current state of the record
- Actions you can take (Approve, Deny, View). Quality Owners are able to delete the record approval as well.
Directly from this module, you can take action. Click on View on a record to view its specific details. Once you have taken action on a record, it will be hidden from the Awaiting My Input filter.
To view all the approvals and their status (including those you have already taken action on), turn Awaiting My Input toggle OFF.
You will then be able to see ALL approvals and their state.
If you have any questions, you can reach us through the in-app chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.