Document Control Imports
- Document Data requires two pieces from the customer: CSV of structured field data and a folder of the primary documents.
- Primary documents can be delivered as a ZIP filr or via a web drive like Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- The CSV columns should be type, number, title, the native filename for lookup in the shared drive.
- NOTE: Documents will be imported with the production version of A.0. and a customer-specified approval date and set of approvers (must be active users with signatures in the eQMS).
- File types and numbers must adhere to an Enzyme compatible format.
- The customer is responsible for creating a Memo to File or Quality Plan that explains the document versioning pre and post-import to Enzyme.
User Data Imports
- User Data can be imported from a CSV file.
- Columns: first name, last name, email address, Enzyme permission level, and department (optional).
Supplier Data Import
- Supplier data can be imported from a CSV file.
- Columns: suppler name, supplier description, date of approval (must be in the past), name of the approver, the role of the approver, address, telephone number.
- NOTE: The Approver must be an active user with a signature on file and assigned to an active Approval Role.
- Data importation is billed hourly according to your negotiated rate.
Data importation is executed through the engineering queue and gets a top priority above feature work, but behind bugs.
- Please allow 5-10 business days.